Send your CV with the title of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Database developer (Trainee)
Type of employment: part-time, ready to take on a student.
The aim of the internship program is to give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge in practice, in real project environment while working in a real team, as well as make the first step to building a career in IT company.
Requirements for the candidate
- Confident theoretical knowledge of T-SQL; knowledge of MS SQL architecture;
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages;
- A confident PC user (MS Office — Excel);
- High analytical skills;
- Sociability, desire to learn, develop and focus on results, ability to work in a team, responsibility.
Recruitment for the open vacancies of Junior QlikView Developer will be conducted based on the results of the internship.
- 6 hours per day minimum.
- Considering the candidacy of a post-third year student.
- For the internship period, a scholarship is paid.