We craft beautiful work using the latest technology and solve business problems that lead to satisfaction not just for our customers — but for the design team as well. From developing a BI solution that provides impactful business value, to producing a critical sales presentation on a tight timeline, we bring together gifted engineers to deliver solutions that actually matter.
In addition to the satisfaction of a job well done for industry-leading clients, we offer a range of benefits for full-time employees and a professional development program.
Database developer (Trainee)
The aim of the internship program is to give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge in practice, in real project environment while working in a real team, as well as make the first step to building a career in IT company.
Requirements for the candidate
- Confident theoretical knowledge of T-SQL;
- knowledge of MS SQL architecture;
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages;
- A confident PC user (MS Office — Excel);
- High analytical skills;
- Sociability, desire to learn, develop and focus on results, ability to work in a team, responsibility
Recruitment for the open vacancies of Junior QlikView Developer will be conducted based on the results of the internship.
- 6 hours per day minimum.
- Considering the candidacy of a post-third year student.
- For the internship period, a scholarship is paid.