Agility and flexibility are very important for the consumer goods market. Each team, regardless of the functional purpose, needs to receive up-to-date information on all business aspects. Information efficiency and reliability directly affects the efficiency of each company division.
Qlik Analytics combines data from different sources, provides freely exploration and analysis in real time that enables fast and effective decision-making. Qlik allows to:
- integrate external and internal data sources;
- improve the accuracy of supply and demand forecasts;
- receive information in real time;
- research and understand competitors, consumer trends, segment the market and improve a product or service with the help of this information;
- control stocks on the ground;
- track key performance indicators and optimize marketing strategy.
Qlik provides an easy-to-understand workflow with interactive data visualizations and notifications so that important information is not overlooked.
Large companies from this segment use Qlik for their own purposes:
- Breakfast cereal manufacturer Brüggen uses Qlik to provide a high level of service, optimize production and minimize storage costs;
- the purpose of using Qlik analytics by the Hong Kong-based conglomerate Dah Chong Hong Holdings is to integrate data from ERP systems to gain a complete understanding of its customers and the business in general;
- American company and trademark WD-40 uses CPG analytics to increase sales transparency.
DataLabs is a Qlik Certified Partner. A high level of team competence and an individual approach allows us to find a solution in any situation. You can get additional information on the project by filling out the form at the link