Modern business is developing in conditions of intense competition that increases interest in new approaches to ensure the effective company operation. One of the dominant components of a successful business is marketing and marketing management system. This is due to new challenges and market opportunities, including global competition, shorter product life cycles, constant changes in demand. To maintain a competitive position, it is necessary to master and effectively use new approaches to marketing. Technological development greatly increases marketing possibilities providing new tools to achieve goals. One such tool is the dashboard.
Marketing Dashboard is a BI tool that allows to explore, analyze and report on marketing KPIs. A complete understanding of the current situation for each marketing funnel stage is possible by combining data from different sources in real time and presenting them in a simple and understandable way. The dashboard interactivity provides deep data exploration that allows to find new ideas to optimize your marketing strategy.
Using Marketing Dashboards:
- CMO-dashboard: full vision and understanding of key performance indicators throughout the marketing funnel, quick data detailing to identify problem areas and find ways to improve them, data exchange with stakeholders;
- Marketing Investment Dashboard: visualization of actual income, opportunities, closed deals as a result of marketing initiatives that helps marketers, including B2B marketers, easily show their activities effectiveness;
- Marketing information dashboard: combining data from marketing systems and CRM to analyze the marketing strategy effectiveness;
- Dashboard of marketing opportunities: the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, the number of conversions and closed deals as a result of these campaigns, the search for new ideas and opportunities;
- Dashboard of the referral account: detailing data for the analysis of conversions and profitability by categories and individual leads;
- Lead dashboards: combining data from different sources to track and optimize individual lead KPIs, lead volume, marketing campaigns analysis and optimization;
- Sales dashboard: data detailing and understanding for each stage of the sales funnel, presentation of data on transactions, the amount of income from them;
- Customer service dashboard: analysis and optimization of the consumer loyalty index by comparing it with other key performance indicators;
- Web analytics dashboard: presentation of such indicators as visits to the site by region, the number of new visits, the total number of visits to assess the site performance;
- Social media dashboard: evaluate marketing initiatives on each platform, their impact on engagement, visits and sales funnel, as well as identify and correct ineffective channels;
- Dashboard for customer life cycle analysis: a complete view of the customer life cycle, changes in the quality of its service at each stage;
DataLabs is a Qlik Certified Partner. A high level of team competence and an individual approach allows to find a solution in any situation. You can get additional information by filling out the form at the link