Data-driven strategy is a key business tool in an increasingly competitive environment, ever-changing customer interests and complex distribution systems. Effective sales and operations planning requires a high-quality analysis of internal and external processes that is able to synchronize financial, production and operational planning with accurate demand forecasting. Qlik allows to combine internal systems (ERP, SCM, MES, forecasting, etc.) and external data sources (third-part logistics services, consumer demand and expectations). This makes it possible to better understand the current situation, improve the forecasts accuracy, optimize productive capacity and work in near real time.
How does Qlik help to manage supply chain?
- Forecasting and planning:
- analysis of key demand stimulators by examining data from internal and external sources in real time;
- previously hidden trends identification;
- analysis of sales channels and orders dynamics;
- comparison of the supply plan with demand forecasts;
- planning of stocks by comparison with production facilities and suppliers capabilities;
- manufacturing planning optimization by analyzing data on sales, marketing activities, purchases, etc.
- Inventory management
- stocks optimization by analyzing data on changes in demand in real time, taking into account seasonality, stocks, prices, regional dynamics;
- optimization of the production process, reduction of downtime;
- planning the production schedule;
- product quality control and business processes management by analyzing production data, customer feedback and needs;
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Order processing and storage
- order fulfillment optimization, profitability improvement;
- customer-oriented and efficient supply chain creation;
- omnichannel business and supply chain management;
- effective storage and distribution model creation;
- transportation and logistics costs control.
- Cooperation with partners
- all supply chain participants synchronization and coordination;
- supply disruptions identification and elimination;
- control of supplier’s delivery work, prices and services.
DataLabs is a Qlik Certified Partner. A high level of team competence and an individual approach allows us to find a solution in any situation. You can get additional information on the project by filling out the form at the link