Modern marketing analytics is the process of datasets combining and analyzing, patterns identifying, insights and new ideas generating to optimize marketing activities. Such a tool using provides an opportunity to get a complete picture of the business, plan further promotion activities and optimize them. The ability for every user to analyze and visualize data, create dashboards and generate reports is an advantage of modern Qlik analytics.
Areas of using Qlik analytics to achieve marketing goals:
- insightful analysis allows to get a clear vision of the market, competitors, customers, promotion channels;
- analysis of the company’s marketing data to determine priority areas and markets;
- optimization of the budget and investment in marketing;
- determination of key performance indicators, analysis, comparison with the planned result and the formation of forecasts.
Campaign planning and optimization
- analysis of marketing activities within a separate campaign – analysis of the effectiveness of each promotion channel (SEO, social networks, etc.);
- campaign optimization – performance improvement by approaches testing and optimizing (high-quality creatives, mailing, pricing, etc.);
- the shopper’s journey simplification – working with data on customer behavior allows to understand at what stage the existing or potential customer is and build effective interaction for the implementation of the target action;
- proactivity – changes tracking and analyzing (decrease in conversion rate, increase in abandoned shopping carts, etc.) allow to determine the cause and eliminate it.
- brand awareness and sales number growth through a detailed analysis of the needs, expectations and customers behavior;
- conversions increase;
- marketing investment profitability increase;
- cross-selling increase.
DataLabs is a Qlik Certified Partner. A high level of team competence and an individual approach allows us to find a solution in any situation. You can get additional information on the project by filling out the form at the link